On Sundays, it’s fine to be a couch potato, but at work, everyone wants to be more productive. For an organization, low productivity has the potential to have far-reaching consequences. Because of this, organizations must pay special attention to both personal and workforce productivity.
A study by Teamstage found that organizations that prioritize workgroup productivity find profits rise by as much as 29%. No wonder organizations are seeking ways to boost productivity among their employees.
To assist your organization in becoming more productive and collaborative, we’ve put up this list of five tools.
The UPDF is a PDF editing program that can edit and organize PDF files. It works on Mac device, and the Windows version will be available soon. You can finish your work in a matter of a few minutes. The best part is that it allows editing text and images in PDF for free.
Importing files is necessary for editing, although organizing pages in the document is as simple as dragging and dropping. In addition to organizing pages, you have the option of removing pages from your document or adding more pages. UPDF takes care of all of this is just a few simple steps. This software does not have any complexity to speak of.
Editing current files is as simple as uploading the document and getting started. You have the option of changing the wording to meet your specific needs. If your document has pictures and you want to change them, you can edit images in PDF on a Mac. You have complete control over how they are cropped, aligned, and changed.
You don’t have to worry about messing up the structure or alignment of the text when you edit the PDF. Using UPDF, you can do this quite easily. It can send PDF files to others via email or create a link for a PDF file and send it to others.
UPDF is not available on Windows yet. Moreover, there are many upcoming features for macOS.
- Edit text to change its font, text size and color in PDF files like a professional
- Annotate PDF with varied selection of tools like highlights, underline, strikethrough, shapes, stamps, stickers, text box and more.
- Fully compatible with Mac（macOS 10.14 or later）, iOS (14.0 or later), and Android (5.0 or later).
- Supports 10+ languages for greater productivity
- Insert, add, delete, rotate, reorder, extract pages from PDF.
More than 50 applications are integrated with Zoom Apps, allowing users to utilize them before or following a meeting. Users may customize their Zoom meeting experience using third-party apps. Many applications are available for whiteboarding, notetaking, project management, and even gaming if you’re looking for something to relax with after work.
A participant in a meeting who does not have access to the (Zoom App) you’re using can simply be sent/share with the needed app directly from Zoom, allowing for real-time workplace cooperation. Asana, Dropbox Spaces, Dot Collector, Survey Monkey Enterprise, and Wellness That Works are just a few of the 50+ Zoom Apps offered to people attending virtual courses.
- Compatible with Apple macOS 10.10 or higher, Microsoft Windows 7 or higher.
- HD video and audio collaboration.
- Full-featured, easy-to-use, engaging webinars.
- Supports cross-platform messaging.
- Provides end-to-end encryption.
In the business communications sector, Slack is a clear leader, and for a good reason. A strong messaging software for any user, this solution was generally unequaled for years before it was finally overtaken by the competition. There isn’t a typical Slack user. If you’re a small business, a nonprofit, or even NASA, you can make use of this tool.
Slack is a huge chat room with a variety of unique collaboration tools. Using it allows users to communicate in real-time via private and group conversations, which reduces the pressure on email. Since it can cater to a wide range of people, it truly is a one-stop-shop.
- Integrates with many other collaboration and office tools
- Allows users to send and open various file types.
- Notifies users when they have been contacted or tagged.
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- The application integrates with other outside software.
4. Google Docs suite
The most widely used and best free online word processor is Google Docs, a component of Google Drive.
There are a wide variety of formatting choices available in Google Docs that make it easy to create, upload, save, share, and collaborate on your projects. Several sharing methods are available in Google Docs.
It is possible to send a Google Docs document over Gmail as a standard email message. Many of Google’s productivity tools are already included in the Google Docs Editor Suite, which you can use for free if you have a Google account. As a result, all of the Google Docs and spreadsheet applications are free to use. The app versions of these tools are also available to use without restrictions.
- Access to docs, sheets, slides, keeps, and other applications
- Compatible with Web browsers on Windows, macOS, and Apps for Android and iOS.
- Free and easy-to-use documents.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Share files using emails and other options.
With a tagline like “The New Face of Presentations,” this product has been in testing for more than a year and is developed for teams. Pitch is designed to “increase productivity without losing creativity,” whether it’s used in conjunction or on one’s own.
One of the most appealing aspects of this software is the ability to conduct face-to-face video conferences. Teams will be able to hold meetings and brainstorming sessions in the app itself once video integration is complete. A workflow enhancement allows team members to assume responsibility for certain slides and communicate progress or completion of the work done directly from the tool.
- Built for the way teams work.
- Helps anyone design beautiful presentations.
- Makes presentations come alive.
- Only compatible with web browsers on Mac and Windows
- Starts at $10 per month and does not offer a free trial
The Bottom Line
All of these tools are important to help teamwork more productive. You can select one as you need to improve productivity among teams.