There used to be a clear separation between clothing for work, the weekend, sports, and clothes for home. When jeans and a blazer became the standard work uniform and leggings were added to the jeans rack, this division began to disappear. With jogging sweatpants, sweatshirts, and hoodies becoming the new norm this year, and our regular clothes looking starched and retro, that line got even blurrier.
Are you unsure of what to wear and how to wear it? Take a deep breath. The leisure trend for comfortable sportswear can be rocked in eight ways and you can buy trending sweatshirts on different stores online, as you can see a good example vloneshop.net.
Dressing appropriately for the hot season means wearing the right shirts. Summer has already begun, so time to grab the essential shirts for the summer.
Each season of the year requires some adjustments in your way of dressing, it is not that you have to change your style completely, you simply have to wear the right clothes to avoid being cold or finish all sweaty and wanting to tear off your clothes, and, in the case of spring and summer, if you want to be well dressed you have to play with colors, materials and even the length of the sleeves.
There are shirts that you can wear all year long (the white button is timeless and goes with everything), but there are others that can become your best allies to look good without suffering, in addition, adding some essential shirts to your basic wardrobe is an easy and accessible way to improve your style game.
These are shirts that you can wear with shorts, chinos or lighter pants, that look good with tennis shoes or sandals and with which you could spend, if you want, from the day at the pool to a meeting with friends or a dinner romantic where you can be sure that your image will make the best impression.
You don’t need a new wardrobe every season (that’s a waste, it’s not good for the environment and you’re going to spend too much), all you have to do is combine your basics with some seasonal clothes that you can wear over and over again.
This summer, wear these five basic shirts:
1. A favorite of Elvis Presley and David Beckham (or Leo DiCaprio in Romeo + Juliet), the Hawaiian shirt was born in Hawaii between the 20s and 30s and usually has a striking floral print, camp collar (that does not button up) and can give your look a vintage touch that is still a trend. This shirt can be worn open or closed and works best with light pants, although the color is up to you.
2. Striped prints are one of the most emblematic summer prints because of their nautical touch. Short sleeves or long sleeves are available, and you can play with the material, colors, and style of the stripes. You can fold the sleeves if it is too hot, and pair it with chinos and loafers if you want an Italian look.
3. Linen is light and cool, making it one of the essential materials to survive the heat. The great advantage is that it has a more formal style and you can find it in all kinds of colors to suit the occasion. And there are not only shirts, you can wear linen suits, pants or shorts to go from casual to elegant when you need it. White, blue, and gray are the traditional colors, which are never going to let you down.
4. The polo shirt is having an important moment in fashion, we have seen versions of short and long sleeves appear in series, movies and red carpets, and that is because it is a versatile and easy to use garment that is flattering for everyone.
5. Short-sleeved, lightweight and Tony Soprano-style, the bowler shirt has a straight, loose fit and a camp-style collar. It is a classic of the 50s style that you can find with striped patterns, and they look great with jeans in a dark tone or with chinos for a more retro look. They were originally worn with crepe-soled shoes or with classic checkered slip-ons.
Tips for buying the best sweatshirts
You have many options when it comes to shopping for sweatshirts, just as with any other kind of clothing. Depending on your personal needs, you can choose one. In addition to your personal preferences, there are many factors to consider when making a choice.
Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect one. You can find tips in the following paragraphs.
This garment is both dry and warm. Clothing made from this material is relaxing and comfortable. Almost everyone owns at least one hoodie. There is a lot at stake.
It is as important to choose a color that compliments your skin tone as well as to find the right fit. Because of this, it is important to choose the right size. Large, comfortable chairs are often tempting, but they are not the best choice in all cases. It’s all about finding the perfect piece.
An example of a design
You can do things for yourself that are important. It is important to keep a few things in mind. There will be clothes in your closet that don’t fit you. I can’t imagine getting used to that tight fit. For an easy way to take it off, select a vest that has a zipper if you plan on wearing it over another garment. Because of this, you need an item that can easily be worn or removed.
It’s all about quality
A poor-quality sweatshirt is a mistake you don’t want to make, regardless of its price, color, or design. Even if a garment looks attractive or colorful, if it is uncomfortable for you, we suggest that you do not understand it. You may not like to purchase something even if it is the best in the world.
As a result of all the information above, we have concluded that all things matter for a quality sweatshirt. Considering all points in the article will enhance the quality of fabric as well as increase its demand.