At every online shop, every online casino or wherever Visa is accepted, EntroPay offers a solution for payments at non Gamstop casinos. EntroPay is a virtual Visa card that you can top up as a prepaid card. Once registered, a virtual card can be topped up using an existing credit card or bank transfer.
EntroPay has many similarities with Skrill. The differences are in the fee structure.
What Is Entropay?
Entropay is not a credit card like Visa; It’s a prepaid debit card. This means you don’t get an advance here. You can only spend as much as is on the card.
Opening an account in Entropay is quick and free. Just go to their site and follow the instructions. It’s done in a few minutes. To add money to your Entropay account, simply transfer it from your checking account. So it works the same way as with PayPal.
After creating your account, you will get a virtual card number, an expiry date and a CVV code (three digits). So you have all the information like a real account. Now, when you make payments with Entropay, just enter this data.
If you want, you can also get a real Entropay physical card that you can use to withdraw from ATMs or pay in land-based shops.
Register in No Time!
Registering for an account is very easy. You only need to fill in your name and address details, and if you have a Facebook account, you can even register via Facebook.
After that, you can choose whether you want to top up your virtual credit card via credit card or via a bank transfer. The latter is the cheapest option but has the disadvantage that payments take longer. When you top up your virtual card via a credit card, the money clears immediately and is available for immediate withdrawal or use.
When you have done this, you can immediately start making payments, receiving money, and depositing at non GamStop casinos.
Advantages of Entropay at Non GamStop Casinos
EntroPay offers some advantages that we have listed for you, such as:
- Widely accepted and used worldwide;
- Safe and fast;
- No credit check;
- All you to set your own limits;
- Personal data remains secret during payments.
Is Using EntroPay at Non GamStop Casinos Safe?
All transactions are secured using cryptographic technology so that you can be sure that payment transactions are secure. Moreover, in no case will personal data be misused for other purposes and descriptions are stated with payments that cannot be traced back. As with official banks, emails asking for passwords, etc., will never be sent. This is to prevent fraud from being committed.
How Much Fees Does Entropay Charge?
There are costs associated with using EntroPay. We have listed these costs:
- Opening an account: free;
- Creating a virtual Visa card: free;
- Depositing via credit/debit card: 4.95%;
- Receiving payments: 1.95%;
- Transferring money between accounts: €0.15;
- Convert currency for purchases: 2%;
- Terminating an account: free.
Advantages of Entropay Casinos Not on GamStop
- EntroPay payment methods are particularly appreciated for their security and instantaneous.
- EntroPay, like many other online payment processors, participates in VeriSign’s Norton Secure program, which attests to its trustworthiness
- Used for online gaming, especially on reliable non GamStop casinos, EntroPay is the fastest and most reliable payment method on the net.
How to Make a Deposit/Withdrawal Using an EntroPay Card?
- Create your EntroPay account;
- Apply for your EntroPay Visa Card;
- Log in to your personal area on the casino site;
- Enter EntroPay as your payment and withdrawal method;
- Enter your card’s 16-digit code;
- Start depositing and withdrawing without any fees.
Problems With EntroPay? Here Are Some Examples
1. I Can’t Withdraw My Winnings
Make sure EntroPay is your current payment method, make sure your winnings are not subject to wagering restrictions, and if the problem persists, contact customer service at your non GamStop casino.
2. I Can’t Verify My EntroPay Card
Please make sure you entered the details correctly and check that all 16 card numbers are entered correctly.
3. I am unable to change the payment method at non GamStop casinos to use Entropay
From your account page at non GamStop casino, you can decide whether to add/remove your EntroPay card.
If you are looking for a new, safe and suitable payment method for your online bets, EntroPay is for you. Just make sure your non GamStop casino includes it in their cashier sections.