MTV takes us behind the scenes on the set of Lil Wayne’s new visual for ‘Love Me’ featuring Drake and Future, which was shot out in Los Angeles. Weezy also talks about the direction of the visual and how the track came about. The Hannah Lux Davis directed video will premiere tomorrow.
- (Video) Beyoncé Celebrates New Album With Private Party In NYC; Drake & J. Cole Showed Love
- Yaris Sanchez Loves Em Thick
- Mike Will Made It Breaks Down How He Made $1 Million In A Year Producing
- Kanye West Tribute To Michael Jordan (Video)
- Drake Closes Out Tour In Philly With Guests Meek Mill & Big Sean (Video)
ANS Won The Best Local Site