According to multiple reports, the NBA Hall of Famer’s son Connor had pot on him when he was arrested on Sunday after a dispute with his former girlfriend ended with him allegedly attempting to hit her with his car on the Indiana University campus — The fight between the two apparently started in Bird’s apartment where he threw a cell phone at his ex, cops say.
ANS Won The Best Local Site
- Action Bronson Explains Why He Wouldn't Do a Collaborative Album with Pete Rock or DJ
- Wines That Will Impress Every Type of Girl This Holiday
- Damn why the Entire Knicks Organization Sneak Dissing Each Other
- NEWS: Lil Boosie's Prison Term Could End In A Few Months' Time [Update: Boosie To Be
- Frank the Butcher's Top 10 Sneakers of 2013