Over the past few years Isabel dos Santos, the oldest daughter of Angolan President Jose Eduardo Dos Santos, has been buying more shares of publicly traded companies in Portugal, including shares in a bank and a cable TV company. Those stakes, combined with assets Isabel dos Santos owns in at least one bank in Angola, have pushed her net worth over the $1 billion mark, according to research by FORBES, making the 40-year-old Africa’s first woman billionaire.
- Cafe Circa Nostalgic R&B Party Thursday (Pictures)
- LeBron James & Dwyane Wade Wheelbarrow Videobomb Chris Bosh’s Postgame Interview (Video)
- Video: Kendrick Lamar & Eddie Peake – Sing About Me (Part 1)
- T.I. & Young Jeezy Give Back To The Kids At Annual ‘Tis the Season for Giving’ Event (Pictures)
- Lady Gaga Ft R.Kelly & Rick Ross – Do What U Want (Remix)
ANS Won The Best Local Site