Thread: "You Canít Tell Me What To Do. Obama Owns This Motherf*cker!" says brawling woman

Blog Entries

Default "You Canít Tell Me What To Do. Obama Owns This Motherf*cker!" says brawling woman

"You Canít Tell Me What To Do. Obama Owns This Motherf*cker!" says brawling woman
    "You Canít Tell Me What To Do. Obama Owns This Motherf*cker!" says brawling woman

A woman who was causing a disturbance on a Florida street rejected a copís demand that she stop using profanities by explaining, ďFuck you *****. You canít tell me what to do. Obama owns this motherfucker!Ē

That logic on the part of Tamaria Epps did not sit well with Fort Pierce cops, who last Thursday arrested the 20-year-old for disturbing the peace. Epps, pictured in the mug shot above, is free on $375 bond and is scheduled to be arraigned on the misdemeanor count on May 24.

According to a Fort Pierce Police Department report, cops encountered Epps when they responded to break up a fight between two girls at a school bus stop. As the officers separated the combatants, Epps ďstarted to yell profanities at the crowd.Ē When an officer asked her to refrain from cursing in front of juveniles, Epps reportedly responded, ďFuck you. This is a free country.Ē

She then invoked the presidentís name and his reported ownership of ďthis motherfucker.Ē Epps added, ďFuck all Yíall. Yíall canít do shit to me.Ē Police responded to that assertion by placing Epps in handcuffs, but not before she spilled liquid on them from a plastic cup she was carrying. Asked what was in the cup, Epps responded, ďBudweiser.Ē

While Epps claimed she was at the bus stop to prevent the fight, three witnesses told cops that she was actually there to join the brawl.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...is-bust-346512

The future is very concerning. This story is not a good sign!