Is this the dawn of a new era for Lady Gaga?

Mama Monster shows off a fresh face in a new photo she snapped of herself and posted on Twitter Monday, cheerfully telling her Little Monsters to "have a beautiful day!"

The costume chame doesn't appear to have on any makeup and dons a simple green tank top in the photo, a single flower tucked behind her left ear.

The basic look is a departure from Gaga's signature over-the-top outfits, which have included a meat dress (complete with meat purse and meat barrett), and numerous getups of the latex-and-leather variety.

But the "Born This Way" singer, who turns 26 on Wednesday, seems to be doing more than just reinventing her look - she's revamping her lifestyle.

In a recent interview with Oprah, she told the talk show host that she was going on hiatus from media interviews for the time being.

"The latest thing I do is I don't read a damn thing," she said about staying blissfully unaware of her name in the news. "No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about it?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music.

"I shut it all off."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/la...#ixzz1qKcAZcF1