So just when I thought I could kick back & get away on Vacation I get tagged by Battle Rapper @Jae_Millz making claims about me fabricating pay checks for a purse he requested.. That sounds insane!!! I don't negotiate or conduct business publicly but since Jae posted this under my picture I figured I'd share this with the people.. I base payment for Battle MC's off of their status ,what they are making currently for a performance and the return on my investment. Jae's request is far above his market value!!! I'm assuming he is claiming that this is his rate based on recent performance fees received which is a complete "Fabrication" Even if I cut his request in half and tripled his current show fee it wouldn't add up.. I need you to tell me what his market value is in the battle culture? Is he bigger then Clips, Lux, Mook, Surf or Hollow?? What is his value in the mainstream HipHop industry ? Is he currently doing shows, TV performances, Radio play, popular mixtape??? How do we quantify his worth? Many know his asking price which is RIDICULOUS!!! what Do you feel Jae Millz deserves for his return battle to the SMACK/ URL stage? What price does his profile command? Your thoughts.. SUMMER MADNESS 5 Sat Sept 26th NYC Ticketmaster.com Don't Miss History!!!

A photo posted by Smack White (@smackwhite) on

So just when I thought I could kick back & get away on Vacation I get tagged by Battle Rapper @Jae_Millz making claims about me fabricating pay checks for a purse he requested.. That sounds insane!!! I don't negotiate or conduct business publicly but since Jae posted this under my picture I figured I'd share this with the people.. I base payment for Battle MC's off of their status ,what they are making currently for a performance and the return on my investment. Jae's request is far above his market value!!! I'm assuming he is claiming that this is his rate based on recent performance fees received which is a complete "Fabrication" Even if I cut his request in half and tripled his current show fee it wouldn't add up.. I need you to tell me what his market value is in the battle culture? Is he bigger then Clips, Lux, Mook, Surf or Hollow?? What is his value in the mainstream HipHop industry ? Is he currently doing shows, TV performances, Radio play, popular mixtape??? How do we quantify his worth? Many know his asking price which is RIDICULOUS!!! what Do you feel Jae Millz deserves for his return battle to the SMACK/ URL stage? What price does his profile command? Your thoughts.. SUMMER MADNESS 5 Sat Sept 26th NYC Ticketmaster.com Don't Miss History!!!