Home News Lifestyle guru Hannah Bronfman apologizes for All Lives Matter post

Lifestyle guru Hannah Bronfman apologizes for All Lives Matter post

Lifestyle guru and Health/beauty expert Hannah Bronfman made a post on Alton Sterling and Philando Castle yesterday that started with “I am a black woman. I am a white woman.”

Anyone not familiar with her, she has amassed a following for teaching Yoga in NYC (she has an Adidas sponsorship) she also has a website HB.fit where you can get her advice on the latest health and beauty products. She’s big in NYC society and is the biracial daughter of a white billionaire father and black mother. I wasn’t necessarily shocked by her post considering she seems to identify more with wealthy white elites and her fiancée is a Jewish guy from Canada. But it was disappointing and I’m clearly not the only one who thought so since she got dragged in the comments of the original post (since deleted) by her black followers and was crying today on snapchat about how it has been a learning experience. Idk how to save snaps but she basically said she read through all the comments and wants to be a source of positivity at a time when our nation is divided. She said she has nothing but love for her black family. She was literally crying and posted this IG pic today.