Drake and Chris Brown’s issues aren’t over yet, their fight at WIP this past summer isn’t over yet. A while back, Romain Julien, a French model, filed a lawsuit against Drake, Chris Brown and the club for the injuries he suffered during the bottle-throwing fight. Now according to TMZ, Drake and Chris have both filed legal documents, putting the blame on the other person. Both of them deny responsibility for the fight and feel the other person should pay for any damages that Romain might get if he wins the lawsuit.
- Mike Will Made It Breaks Down How He Made $1 Million In A Year Producing
- Kanye West Tribute To Michael Jordan (Video)
- Drake Closes Out Tour In Philly With Guests Meek Mill & Big Sean (Video)
- ‘The Other Woman’ Movie Trailer Co-Starring Nicki Minaj
- Nostalgic “The R&B Dinner Party” Tonight At Cafe Circa (Warm Up)
ANS Won The Best Local Site