Club Candies of The Week (1-31)

· January 31, 2011

85 of the most memorial night club pictures of this past week. Shouts out to #NoBraNation,Brianna Loyd,Mizz DR,Crystal Bates,Amber Priddy and Summer Walker who is looking like her prime years again. Who would you have holla’d at in the club?

Newest message board posts:
tDell Streak 7 launching on February 2nd: $200 with two-year contract, $450 Without
Nicki Minaj At LAX

News around the web..

Discussion21 Comments

1. gphi says:

Pics#2 & 22. PEACE!!!

2. B strait up says:

wut up hahz! It was a lot of nice lookin chicks & all but no one really stood out 2me,strait up!

3. still118 says:

i swear u got sum dimes in here mayne, but its jus too damn many to pic from…

4. Forty_and_Fly_Guy says:

@jfizzle, ur girl, Brianna, is representing well!

5. MoorFedayeen says:

#3 blockin the blessing. Why???

6. ThatGuy says:

I’ll probably catch some flack for this, but I think that I’ll roll with the MILF in #18

7. Mo-Z Said that says:

#39 #47 #52 #53 #54 #59
    A Hahz check my pics above and tell me I aint got taste lol

8. Sohated313 says:

too many nice ones in this post. i gotta come back, and look later

9. Poppichuloco says:

So this is how its gonna be, this is what it all comes down to? Damn, I’m overwhelmed.

Stay Thirsty!

10. D'mage' says:

Not even half way threw the picz, but(RED DRESS, WHITE BACKGROUND aww maaaan……

11. D'mage' says:

(*WARNING*VERY IMPROPER GRAMMER)I am very disgusted to now that that we have men that has chosen to b wit eachother instead of with a beautiful women. i dont now what the f$ck they r thinking about wit all this tail(i ment beauti,sorry ladiez) I see in front of me leave me with the illusion of I wonder what about the onez that didnt make the post. a fella like me wouldnt mine haveing one of these women to sit down n enjoy this bbq chopz n chicken wit dirty rice n mix vesteblez on the side fresh of the grill n stove(not desperate,jus painting u a picture). i’m at a lost of wordz; HAHZ keep doing yathang man, and real ni2gaz keep getn at these women f$ck them galboyz die fastorslow……(far wayz from done but i beleave uma stop here)

12. jay says:

Good lord some yummy stuff.

13. MICHAEL says:

D’mage, preach maine..I cant stand a fruit basket azz dude, when you got chicks like this for tha taken..Look at pic 12 and 31..Nigga gotta have the devil in him to be Gay..lol

14. 850boi says:

It’s alot of fine women in this club got dayum!!!!!

15. still118 says:

i had to come back…pics 7, 26, 27, 73, & 81, solid!