I think Arizona Cardinals Rookie Robert Gill started a trend when he cranked his treadmill up to 25 mph and now Chad Johnson wants the world to know he can run up an incline at 24 mph for 6 seconds. It’s only a matter of time before un-professionals try to attempt this and create blooper reeels. Ninety-nine percent of dudes watching this think I can run at least 22 mph, no problem, and ninety-nine percent of us are all seriously mistaken.
- Cafe Circa Nostalgic R&B Party Thursday (Pictures)
- LeBron James & Dwyane Wade Wheelbarrow Videobomb Chris Bosh’s Postgame Interview (Video)
- Video: Kendrick Lamar & Eddie Peake – Sing About Me (Part 1)
- T.I. & Young Jeezy Give Back To The Kids At Annual ‘Tis the Season for Giving’ Event (Pictures)
- Lady Gaga Ft R.Kelly & Rick Ross – Do What U Want (Remix)
ANS Won The Best Local Site