Friday morning Dr. Dre called up Big Boy’s Neighborhood on Power 106 for a quick chat. During the conversation, he reveals that he will be launching a Beats Music Service by the end of the year but doesn’t give further details about it. Eminem’s album is almost done and that he has been inspired to start making music again.
- T-Pain Joins The Cast Of Fast & Furious 7
- Cafe Circa Nostalgic R&B Party Thursday (Pictures)
- LeBron James & Dwyane Wade Wheelbarrow Videobomb Chris Bosh’s Postgame Interview (Video)
- Video: Kendrick Lamar & Eddie Peake – Sing About Me (Part 1)
- T.I. & Young Jeezy Give Back To The Kids At Annual ‘Tis the Season for Giving’ Event (Pictures)
ANS Won The Best Local Site