Monday’s afternoon thick em’s winner Dime of the South is definitely down south thick.She is cute but a dime is a strong title for a woman to give herself. Are you feeling her?
1. How did you become the “Dime of the South”? Dime of the South was a name that came to me. Dime is 10 , and everything I am & everything I do is a 10.
2. How does one stand out in Miami with so many beautiful ladies everywhere? Standing out in Miami isn’t hard when I am being myself.
3. What was your first photoshoot? My first photoshoot was for a catalog magazine that took place in downtown Miami. The experience of my first shoot was an everlasting experience.
4. What was your most memorable photo shoot? My most memorable photoshoot was the shoot i just did with DOPE MAG with MMG recording artist Meek Mill. DOPE MAG by far has given me the best experience I’ll never forget!
5. What is your impression of Meek Mill after shooting with him? My impression is that he is an amazing artist. He was very humble and down to earth.
6. What do you consider your best asset? My best asset would of course be my ass!
7. What do you like least about your body? Well I really have grown to like everything because GOD made me how I am.
8. Before you began modeling what were you doing? I was in school and I’m still in school finishing up with my BA, so I’m pretty excited about that.
9. Where do you hope your modeling career takes you? I want my model career to open doors to me being a succesful singer and or actor!
10. What do you find most attractive in a man? His ability to love God at no cost, his mind, and body.
11. Are you single? No, I’m happily in a relationship.
12. Name the sexiest hip hop artist? Would Trey Songz count?! (Laughs)
13. Who do you have playing in your ipod playlist right now? Katy Perry , The Script, Jeezy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Taylor Swift
14. What do you like to do for fun? I enjoy modeling, singing, and praising the Lord.
15. Do you think models are taken seriously in the hip hop world? Yes, I believe so.
16. Who is your favorite female hip hop artist? Nicki Minaj
17. Tell us something about you that we would be surprised to know? I have an amazing voice. I was a contestant on X factor Season 2012.
18. Growing up as a child, what did you want to be? I wanted to be a dentist!
19. Where can we find you? www.twitter.com/Msdimeofdasouth www.facebook.com/Msdimeofdasouth
20. What is your definition of a diva? A diva is one who is definitely hip and walks at her own pace. She is definitely a hustler and won’t stop until she accomplishes her goals.